Discussions under Other Ruby On Rails Related Topics

Doubt about use of roriis

first post: Felipe3246 wrote: Hi! I'm a new RoR Developer 'bout 3~4 month programming and I'm se...

can not connect to fcgi server

first post: anguskwan wrote: 6) Make sure the file C:\WINDOWS\system32\libfcgi.dll exists and ha...

latest post: drblack83 wrote: now after resintalling once more I get the following error.... N...

url rewritting errors

first post: fleey wrote: Hi,friends! First of all,thanks for you guys who have made contribu...

latest post: fleey wrote: Hi Brent , thanks for your quick answer! The bad thing is that aft...

401 errors

first post: evanmcd wrote: Hi all, So, I'm about to give up after spending more than 10 ho...

latest post: bheinz wrote: Hi Evan, If you haven't figured it out already, try doing a res...

Installer not copying DLLs to the right place

first post: ceres wrote: I am having trouble with the installer not copying the DLLs to the ...

latest post: ceres wrote: The new released seemed to have fixed the problem. Thanks for fixin...

Error Running the IIS Website Configuration Wizard

first post: gjastrab wrote: I'm trying to let the installer configure my IIS settings and I'm g...

latest post: bheinz wrote: Sorry about that.... Please download the latest build (ROR4IISFCGI...

Has Anyone Successfully Configured isapi_fcgi.dll For Basic Authentication Pass-Through?

first post: bheinz wrote: Lets suppose for a minute that your Rails application controller ha...

Integrating Ruby On Rails Unit Tests in CruiseControl.net

first post: bheinz wrote: Please Visit the new Ruby Test Integration With CruiseControl.net p...

• 1-8 of 8 discussions
    • Previous
    • Next
    • Showing
    • All
    • discussions