Discussions under User Forum

Doubt about use of roriis

first post: Felipe3246 wrote: Hi! I'm a new RoR Developer 'bout 3~4 month programming and I'm se...

Multple rails sites in IIS?

first post: jhandel wrote: I would like to setup multiple rails sites (not multiple Virtual di...

latest post: bheinz wrote: Hi Josh, I have ideas what is causing the orphaned ruby processe...

url rewritting errors

first post: fleey wrote: Hi,friends! First of all,thanks for you guys who have made contribu...

latest post: fleey wrote: Hi Brent , thanks for your quick answer! The bad thing is that aft...

Installation / Can't reach site / Not functioning

first post: darrenlabrum wrote: Hi there, I am very hopeful for this IIS Fast-CGI program. It s...

latest post: bheinz wrote: Hey Joe, First off, let me appologize for not getting back quic...

Invalid Ruby installation path selected

first post: chaochou2 wrote: I attempted an install of Ruby On Rails for IIS Fast-CGI and get a ...

latest post: bheinz wrote: The installer looks for the existence of file %rubypath%\bin\rubyw....

Solution Performance

first post: ceres wrote: Also just wondering if anyone has managed to do any performance tes...

latest post: bheinz wrote: Because of the "goat rope" this entire process is, I wouldn't count...

Switching from Production -> Development

first post: ceres wrote: I seem to be having trouble with my app and I would like to see som...

latest post: bheinz wrote: This is very simple to change. Start -> Run -> regedit Brow...

• 1-7 of 7 discussions
    • Previous
    • Next
    • Showing
    • All
    • discussions