Discussions under Developer Forum

Doubt about use of roriis

first post: Felipe3246 wrote: Hi! I'm a new RoR Developer 'bout 3~4 month programming and I'm se...

can not connect to fcgi server

first post: anguskwan wrote: 6) Make sure the file C:\WINDOWS\system32\libfcgi.dll exists and ha...

latest post: drblack83 wrote: now after resintalling once more I get the following error.... N...

Multple rails sites in IIS?

first post: jhandel wrote: I would like to setup multiple rails sites (not multiple Virtual di...

latest post: bheinz wrote: Hi Josh, I have ideas what is causing the orphaned ruby processe...

401 errors

first post: evanmcd wrote: Hi all, So, I'm about to give up after spending more than 10 ho...

latest post: bheinz wrote: Hi Evan, If you haven't figured it out already, try doing a res...

Routing error

first post: mineral wrote: this was user error. please ignore, sorry. great tool

latest post: mineral wrote: nevermind

Installing question

first post: Mnemo wrote: I've just started using ruby and I'd really like to put this on my ...

latest post: bheinz wrote: Hi, The uninstaller will remove all files except the c++ runtim...

Invalid Ruby installation path selected

first post: chaochou2 wrote: I attempted an install of Ruby On Rails for IIS Fast-CGI and get a ...

latest post: bheinz wrote: The installer looks for the existence of file %rubypath%\bin\rubyw....

Directory Listing Denied (map.connect '')

first post: WarrenWessels wrote: Hello, First off, this is a pretty great installer, thank you! ...

latest post: WarrenWessels wrote: Brent, Awesome suggestion. The default document procedure did ...

Routing error - no route found to match "/dispatch.fcgi"

first post: ChrisM wrote: First, thanks to Brent for the gift of the installer to setup RoR f...

latest post: ChrisM wrote: Yes, I overrode the default method. Oddly enough, I came back the ...

• 1-9 of 9 discussions
    • Previous
    • Next
    • Showing
    • All
    • discussions